WIN TICKETS TO SEE THE NEW FILM, SHAKIRA IN CONCERT: EL DORADO WORLD TOUR AT YOUR LOCAL CINEMA
In collaboration with Trafalgar Releasing, Sony Music and Shakira Entertainment one lucky winner will receive four tickets to see the new concert film, Shakira in Concert: El Dorado World Tour in your local participating cinema on 13 November as well as a limited edition cinema poster.
Shakira is a truly global superstar who, by the age of 18, had taken Latin America by storm, before conquering international markets at 24 with her crossover hit “Whenever Wherever”. Since then, she has continued to break barriers and records around the world with her unique blend of Latin sounds, rock and roll, and world music. Now, she celebrates her triumphant return to the stage in 2018 with a thrilling concert film documenting her acclaimed El Dorado World Tour, to be shown in theaters worldwide this November.
Following the hugely successful release of her album El Dorado – which eventually earned her a Grammy for Best Latin Pop Vocal Album and a Latin Grammy for Best Contemporary Pop Vocal Album – Shakira returned to the world stage with her most celebrated show yet, performing recent smashes such as “Chantaje” and “La Bicicleta” as well as hits from her 20+ year repertoire including “Hips Don’t Lie”, “Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)” and “Estoy Aqui”, to sold out stadiums and arenas across the planet.
This cinema version relives the larger-than-life show on the big screen, and through documentary footage and Shakira’s own words highlights what it took for Shakira and her team to bring the career-highlight show to 22 countries and nearly a million fans, following the drama of having to postpone the entire tour due to a vocal cord injury in November 2017.
To find out more about the film and to book your tickets, click here.
1. These terms and conditions apply to the draw for tickets and one poster to Shakira in Concert: El Dorado World Tour in cinemas on 13 November 2019. No purchase is necessary.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and be residents of the UK & Ireland. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the prize draw.
3. There will be one prize winner, who will a four tickets to Shakira in Concert: El Dorado World Tour at their local participating cinema on 13 November and one limited edition cinema poster. (“Prize”)
4. The Prize is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
5. The decision of the Promoter is final.
6. By entering the prize draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
7. The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this prize draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
8. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. Multiple entries from a single source will be disqualified.
9. Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By clicking on the Submit button above you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
10. The contact details you provide to enter the prize draw will be used by the Promoter to contact entrants if necessary, and will not be shared with other companies unless you have opted to do so.
Ends October 28, 2019.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via: